I have an ESS system with the following parts:
- 1 Multiplus II per 3 phases
- 1 Redflow 10kWh Zcell (wants regular full discharge ... 0% minSOC)
- 2 Victron MPPT
- 1 CCGX
- Grid meter
- Australian grid
- Don't want to charge battery from grid
We are finding some mornings after first light,
all Multiplus will switch off for around 10 seconds to 10 minutes.
Particularly if a large load was running (water pump).
I am guessing this is occurring when the Multiplus II are trying to hold all load on inverter as part of enabling feedin?
From my VRM data, it looks like this happens when:
MPPT voltage goes high
Battery SOC 0%
Battery dischage limit 0A
I would like to be able to set an ESS inverter restart minimum battery State of Charge, or for ESS not to enable inverter until a battery discharge limit is reached?
To work around this in the short term, I could run something on the ccgx:
- Once the battery hits minimum SOC, the inverters are held off until a SOC is reached, through either:
- Raising the minSOC
- Once this desired restartSOC is reached, revert the setting
Which would be the better approach? Or any other suggestions?
VRM Installation ID is 33453
A recorded example: 2019-05-29 06:42 local time