question

schopp avatar image
schopp asked

ESS design Challenge

Hello everyone,

I am planning to build an ESS with PV on a farm in France and I want to make sure that it will work as I want.

The need: I use 100 kWh per day. At the lowest, I use 1,5kW at 04.00hr at the most 10kW at 09.00hr. A few hours per years I will use 22 kW witch is also my peak.

The problem: Very high electric bills: 0.45€ kWh during winter day, 0.25€ at night. In Summer, prices are 1/2 that. There is no possibility to sell the PV surplus.

What I want: Use as much PV as possible and if there is not much sun, recharge batteries at night from the grid. If too much sun, I want to heat water.

Existing setup: Lots of room for everything and 4000 liters of insulated water sorage.

What I am thinking: 3 Quattros, 84 panels, 7 mppt and a 100 to 150 kWh DIY battery.

I am looking for a smart system, as simple and bulletproof as possible and I am open to anything.

I am an industrial designer in France near Germany and I come once a month to the Nederlands in case anyone wants to meet or show me something.

Best regards, F

PS: Best design wins a collection of my favorites wines: Ladoix from Burgundy, Sancerre and the best Riesling Alsace can make!

ESS
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·

This forum is not meant for this type of post as per community guidelines.

Support local professionals and get someone to assist you in country. The where to buy page will help you locate an experienced installer.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

schopp avatar image
schopp answered ·

Well, if a local professional wants to contact me, he is welcome to do so.

2 |3000

schopp avatar image
schopp answered ·

I'll pay him handsomely

1 comment
2 |3000

ponzoa avatar image ponzoa commented ·
let me know how I can contact you. I can be emailed at andres@myvatio.es
0 Likes 0 ·