I would like to get some help on this flow setup. I haven't deployed it because I have no experience with NR setup. I did try a while back but this didn't work but since then I've remade the flows.
What I'm trying to achieve:
Using ESS in the background to control the SOC% easy. Then node-red:
- Charge batteries between set time of the night
- If battery level is below 10%, inverter mode set to 'ON' for battery charging
- If battery level is between 10 & 80%, charge at set time (inverter mode set to 'INVERT only') and run off battery any other time
- If SOC is between 80-100% use battery power
- If inverters have warning or alarm state switch inverter mode to 'ON'
- If inverters have OK state switch inverter mode to 'INVERT only
Let me know if you want me to post the code up.