question

Jean-Pierre Krickx avatar image
Jean-Pierre Krickx asked

ESS installation connected to an existing socket in the garage. Have it inspected in Belgium

Dear people of Victron and this forum.

I'm looking for a clear answer and haven't found it on any of the already posted topics on this forum. But this leans close to the posted topics. Let me explain the situation first. I have a Multiplus II 24-5000, two solar chargers with solar panels and batteries.

The installation is placed in a control cabinet and supplies power in the garage separately from the grid. The installation can run completely autonomously and this was originally the intention. But now I want to connect this installation to the grid because I want to charge the batteries if they become too empty. This with scheduled charging. For this I want to connect the Multiplus to an existing power outlet in the garage. I want to have the installation inspected. My question is what do I need to install to be legally correct. The situation diagram shows the structure of the ESS installation. My second question: what wire section should I use to ground the entire installation and the devices such as the Multiplus and the solar chargers. I have installed a separate main equipotential. I grounded the cabinet with a wire thickness of 6mm². I would ground the devices with 4mm². I will, however, ground the solar panels with a wire thickness of 6mm² because the cables from the solar panels to the solar charger are 6mm². My doubt is then should I also ground the devices with 6mm² thick wire?. The next question is what happens to the grounding when I connect the Multiplus to the existing power wall because it is grounded at the main equepotential of our house. In this way additional grounding is present.
Are additional configurations required on top of the ESS settings.

Any advice on this is welcome.

Jean-Pierre

Beste mensen van Victron en dit forum.

Ik ben op zoek naar een duidelijk antwoord en heb het niet gevonden in een van de reeds geposte onderwerpen op dit forum. Maar dit leunt dicht bij de geposte onderwerpen. Laat me eerst de situatie uitleggen. Ik heb een Multiplus II 24-5000, twee zonneladers met zonnepanelen en accu's.

De installatie wordt in een schakelkast geplaatst en levert gescheiden van het traditionele net 230 volt elektriciteit in de garage. De installatie kan volledig autonoom draaien en dat was oorspronkelijk ook de bedoeling. Maar nu wil ik deze installatie aansluiten op het net omdat ik de accu's wil opladen als ze te leeg raken. Dit met gepland opladen. Hiervoor wil ik de Multiplus aansluiten op een bestaand stopcontact in de garage. Ik wil de installatie laten keuren. Mijn vraag is wat moet ik installeren om wettelijk in orde te zijn volgens de Belgische wetgeving. Het situatiediagram geeft de opbouw van de ESS-installatie weer.
Mijn tweede vraag: welk draad sectie moet ik gebruiken om de hele installatie en de apparaten zoals de Multiplus en de zonneladers te aarden. Ik heb een aparte hoofdequipotentiaal geïnstalleerd. Ik heb de kast zelf geaard met een draadsectie van 6mm². Ik zou de apparaten aarden met 4mm². De toestellen aarden met een kabel is dit wel nodig want de kast is geheel van ijzer. Dit zijn vragen die ik me stel.
Wel ga ik de zonnepanelen aarden met een draadsectie van 6mm² omdat de kabels van de zonnepanelen naar de zonnelader 6mm² zijn. De volgende vraag is wat er met de aarding gebeurt als ik de Multiplus aansluit op de bestaande stroommuur omdat deze geaard is op de Hoofdequipotentiale verbinding van ons huis. Er is dan sprake van twee afzonderlijke aardingen.

Zijn er aanvullende configuraties vereist bovenop de ESS-instellingen.

Elk advies hierover is welkom.
Jean-Pierre

schema-jp.png

ESS
schema-jp.png (450.3 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers