question

rr-engineering avatar image
rr-engineering asked

AC out 1 incorrect power readings

Setup is Multiplus ii 5000/48/70 with ET112 at the incoming grid supply. Cerbo GX and an MPPT (not yet connected to PV) 4 X pylontech 3000 batteries with the Victron suggested pylontech settings in VE configure and direct connection of the BMS to the Cerbo.

The system is configured as an ESS and is generally working nicely. No solar yet (it's coming) but it charges on an off peak tariff overnight and discharges during the day. Currently just set up as a grid tied inverter i.e. nothing connected through the inverter on the AC outputs.

Although there is nothing connected VRM still shows power consumption on "critical loads" (see attached screengrab showing 273w on critical loads). The amount displayed in "critical loads" varies proportionally with the "AC loads"

critical-loads-over-reading.jpg

I could accept that 2 or 3 watts of displayed critical loads at full output could be due to current transformer cross talk or something but 273w seems a bit steep to me. Are others seeing this?

I had a bit of a search around the forum and tried the suggestion of connecting a 3.5mm jack to the CT input a few times to clean up the switch contact but nothing has changed. Did I miss a setting somewhere?

Any suggestions much appreciated - thanks in advance.

ESS
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers