question

ibert-mathias avatar image
ibert-mathias asked

ESS system with PV inverter with injection and PV DC without grid injection

Dear All,

I am French guy with one PV inverter (Fronius Primo) with grid injection and i would like to add a new PV DC system with multiplus 2 GX in order to used Pylontech battery. This new system will be homemade installation so i will not be allowed to inject this production to the Grid. But for optimisation reason i would like to know if it is possible to configure the GX in order to use in priority this new PV DC production for the Load and to recharge the battery but not more in order to don't inject on the grid but also if the DC PV is not suffisant, to use the battery at maximum despite the production of the fronius this in order to sell the fronius injection at the maximum.

Thanks for your help

ESS
3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Rob Duthie avatar image Rob Duthie commented ·
Hi

Yes this can be done, you can select to have Fronius PV inject and the PV DC not inject this easy to setup using the cerbo or CCGX device and a Mulitplus2 inverters as i have done the same type systems with these combinations.

Regards

Rob D

NZ

0 Likes 0 ·
ibert-mathias avatar image ibert-mathias Rob Duthie commented ·
Hi, thanks rob for your feedback. Did the multiplus will fully use is DC power before the fronius one ? Other question, did you have battery on the multiplus and if yes, is it possible to configure it to only use the power from battery if power from both DC PV and fronius PV is below load and not using battery if only DC PV is not suffisant !

thanks in advance

Mathias

0 Likes 0 ·
Rob Duthie avatar image Rob Duthie ibert-mathias commented ·
Hi

It will power share with both, yes used Pylontech, Yes you can set yuor power levels depending on loads required.

0 Likes 0 ·
0 Answers