question

Jonny Sollid avatar image
Jonny Sollid asked

Wilhelmsk for Mac constantly crashing

I have installed willhelmsk for mac (mac pro and mac mini), but after I have chosen connection the app crashes and is not possible to open. It retrieves data from signal-k (venus large image) I try to reinstall the app, but it clearly remembers setting so the same problem occurs again. Known issue? Is there anyone who can help me make this work or can I get in touch with the developer?

The app for iOS works excellently.

I have sent an email to support@wilhelmSK.com several times, but do not receive a response (first email sent in May). Have also tried to get help with apple, but it is the developer who must troubleshoot this according to apple.

Venus OSSignalK
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi, most likely the best place for support on that is the SignalK Slack. In case you're not familiar with Slack, it is a chat system, like WhatsApp, but then for business.

And the SignalK / WilhelmSK community is real active on Slack. To get in there, see here: http://slack-invite.signalk.org/

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Jonny Sollid avatar image Jonny Sollid commented ·

Thanks for your immediate reply. I definitely have to check out slack if this is the place to get help with wilhelmsk and signal-k.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic