question

lizirueti avatar image
lizirueti asked

Pv voltage to high smart solar mppt 100/20

I got 4 of such controller and have for each measured 70 V input (2 panels in series) max 10A.

manual said max 100 V . yellow and green leds are blinking, means to high voltage.

1. problem app did not fins any controler, maybe another smart phone works..

2. how on hell could i sort this problem out.....

1. first connect pv and try if controler is working than shut offf.

2. i connect my 48V opsz battery.

any clue?

MPPT SmartSolar
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@lizirueti

It probably auto detected the voltage for the battery incorrectly as you connected pv first not the battery. Are you sure you have the 100/20 48V model?

You will need to prioritise the programming now to correct the issue. Use the victron connect bluetooth troubleshooting guide.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

lizirueti avatar image
lizirueti answered ·

Dear Alexandra, many thanks for your reply.

i got 4 x

smart solar mppt 100/20

smart should support blootooth.

Voltage should 12/24/48 automatically or adjustable by app....

Have not heard or read about different

smart solar mppt 100/20 models

if i am wrong how can i verify mines?

How can i teach the controler to accept 70 V from my pv??

70 V should be accept with 12/24/48 V batteries

2 comments
2 |3000

Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·

Alex was referring to the battery voltage. Maybe the MPPT is set to the wrong battery voltage.

All 100/20 working with 12/24/(36)/48V.

You have to use the VictronConnect app to check that and switch it to 48V if needed.

0 Likes 0 ·
lizirueti avatar image lizirueti Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·
Hallo Herr Lange Sie hatten mir schon mal geholfen. Ich habe jetzt eine umfangreichere Inbetriebnahme von 3 Multiplus II, 1 Cerbo GX und MPPT rd 450 / 200 vor mir. Würden Sie mich mit Anydesk, Teamviewer, Telefonisch supporten zum

Stundesatz x? Bei Interesse gerne anrufen +491713162566 oder mailen mehr1@gmx.net danke Gruß

0 Likes 0 ·