question

jess avatar image
jess asked

ESS not showing on CCGX

Good afternoon, just started a new Multipluss II 3 phase with Pylontech batteries. All firmware in MP/CCGX/MPPTs has been updated (as I read in a previous post there was a bug which has since been fixed). However, the ESS is not showing up in the CCGX. The system has been configured already.

ESS
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
av1um avatar image
av1um answered ·

did you run the VEconfigure and set up the assistant in the MPs?
if not, than thats gonna be the reason why it's not showing up in the CCGX...

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

jess avatar image
jess answered ·

Yes, system fully configured; I first updated the MPs using Victron connect, then I manually updated them with the latest firmware from Victron Professional. I then configured the system to ESS - using the ESS assistants for each inverter.

1 comment
2 |3000

Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·
Download the settings from the system again and check if the ESS assistant is installed.
0 Likes 0 ·
av1um avatar image
av1um answered ·

hmm can you maybe show a screenshot of the VEbus system configurator where all multis are properly assigned to their phases?
but I guess victron staff should have a look into this here...

2 |3000

jess avatar image
jess answered ·

Hi, I allocated the (3) phases and also had to change them due to incorrect phase rotation.

2 |3000