question

Robert Biviano avatar image
Robert Biviano asked

AC load and fronius Icon missing on CCGX

Hi have an ESS system with Fronius AC coupled (couple don AC load side)Primo ( and Victron MPPT that has been operating more or less without too much issue for the past 2 years . However just recently i noticed that both the AC load values on console show 0 and that the Fronius Icon is also missing.

I have confirmed that there are loads and that the fronius inverter is operating ( from LCD) and also note that the Fronius is not detected but shows an Ip address when accesing the PV inverter menu of CCGX. Tried rescanning for the PV inverter. Its almost as if there is an issue with the VE Bus system detecting the AC out

ESS
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi @centralwestsolar, sorry that no one was able to answer your question.

I have one idea: in the menus, there is a setting called ‘AC output in use’. Perhaps thats been accidentally disabled.

If that doesnt help, I recommend to follow the official support route as explained on our website.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.