question

felizcortez avatar image
felizcortez asked

Motorola G20 Smart Solar 100/50 Bluetooth Connection issue 95 percent then fails to connect

I added a bluetooth enabled 100/50 solar charge controller to my Victron Network on my boat. I have the following devices in my system

BMV712

2x Smart Solar 100/15 Charge controllers

1x Smart Solar 75/15 Charge controller

new SmartSolar VictronConnect_report (1).log100/50 charge controller

Cerbo GX

I am having trouble connecting to the 100/50 controller that I just installed via my Moto G20 phone. I am able to connect with all of my other devices via bluetooth on the phone without issue. THe phone pairs okay and then when I click on the product in the Victron app it loads to about 95 percent then reloads again and eventually fails to connect to the new charge controller. It seems like it is right at the point where the other charge controllers say "Fetching Data" right before they display information in the app I was able to connect to the charge controller via a Samsung Galaxy phone without issue and adjust settings and updated the firmware on the charge controller. I'm not sure why my Moto G20 wouldn't connect to only this one charge controller and has no issues with all the other devices on my network.

I have attached a log for reference.

MPPT SmartSolar
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
felizcortez avatar image
felizcortez answered ·

A few more details. I have a second Moto G20 phone and I was able to recreate the exact issue with that second phone as well.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

felizcortez avatar image
felizcortez answered ·

Just wanted to follow up to see if anyone has any thoughts here?

2 |3000