question

andyh avatar image
andyh asked

Installation commissioning form

Hi everyone,

I'm in the process of installing an 8kw system, I have my DNO permission, max export 5kw, which is fine as I don't really want to export.

I'm almost done on install, can someone point me in the right direction to download a commissioning form? One to send to DNO

Many thanks

Andy

ESS
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
daza avatar image
daza answered ·

Who is your DNO? They should send it to you, mine updated my online portal today so it’s not a form as such just an additional all online part.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

andyh avatar image
andyh answered ·

Western Power, not had any dealings on line just corropsndance by email. I'll contact them and ask. I just thought there would be a standard form to fill in. What online portal have you got? Who is your DNO?

2 |3000

daza avatar image
daza answered ·

UK Power Networks has an online portal for green energy and other applications

2 |3000