I have a multiplus that was working fine previously but has been turned off for a couple of months. When I recently turned it back on via the front panel switch, ALL eight lights on the front panel are flashing rapidly and nothing is working. I tried shut down power to the unit for about 5 minutes and turned it back on with the same result. I then disconnected power to the unit as well as disconnected the ve.bus dongle and disconnected all loads for about 10 minutes. Then I re-connected power only (no ve.bus or loads connected), when I turned on the multiplus via the front panel switch I’m still getting the same result of all lights flashing rapidly. Not sure what to try next? I haven’t been able to find this situation anywhere else. Thanks for any new suggestions.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Orange flashing light on Multiplus | 2 | 727 | 1 June 2025 | |
| Multiplus 1 - 12/3000-120 no lights | 3 | 40 | 29 September 2026 | |
| Multiplus Compact not inverting or charging | 1 | 106 | 24 June 2025 | |
| Problems with Victron multiplus | 4 | 96 | 22 September 2026 | |
| MultiPlus-II 12|3000|120-50 2x120V | 0 | 71 | 10 January 2025 |