Issue with blue power ip67 not bringing in current

It has been in storage mode and absorption mode and there is no current coming out of the unit. I unplugged and waited a few minutes and plugged it back in and still nothing…it acts like it’s work but it’s not helping charge the batteries. The only different that happened is I went camping and hand to unplug several times so it didn’t draw too much power, so it didn’t get its full cycles it likes! That’s the only thing I can think of that possibly freaked it out :frowning:

The red exclamation up at the gears states it needs an update but it has been like that for a month. No issues ever before

You might want to click on the Gear in the upper right and find out what it is trying to tell you with the red (!)