question

Jonny Sollid avatar image
Jonny Sollid asked

signalk-to-influxdb:Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:8086

I get this error message in signal server, is this a known error and how do I solve this?

May 23 08:11:52 Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:8086 at TCPConnectWrap.afterConnect [as oncomplete] (net.js:1106:14)
May 23 08:12:02 signalk-to-influxdb:Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:8086

SignalK
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
bathnm avatar image
bathnm answered ·

Where is your InfluxDB installed. It is trying to connect to an InfluxDB instance on the local machine and I doubt you have on installed. What device and software level are you running,

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Jonny Sollid avatar image Jonny Sollid commented ·

Thanks for reply. I have installed venus-docker-grafana on mac and all this seems to work correctly, I get to view data as desired in Grafana. Signal is installed on Cerbo gx as part of the venus large image that I use for nmea2000 data. I was unsure because influxdb error appears in log on signal. I can not find documentation of what these different containers contain and work. Can I remove this error code? what function does influxdb have in venus-docker-grafana advanced Dashboarding?

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic