question

Jake Kennedy avatar image
Jake Kennedy asked

Carlo Gavazzi EM24-din.av2.3.x.e1.x connection problems

Hello, I am an installer and am having some trouble with a carlo gavazzi meter. I have a new type that i havent used before that uses ethernet to connect to it rather than rs485(EM24-din.av2.3.x.e1.x). I am just wondering if anyone could help me with some information. i have connected my ccgx to the network via a wireless adapter. and i have plugged my em24 into a network switch on the same network. i can see them both on the network when i open my router gateway but the ccgx isnt picking up anything in the energy meter section. I have enabled dhcp on the energy meter. any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

CCGX Color ControlEnergy Meterem24communication protocol
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

The support of the Ethernet version of the EM24 is still in testing and you will need a beta version of Venus OS.

https://www.victronenergy.com/live/ccgx:beta-testing

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Jake Kennedy avatar image Jake Kennedy commented ·

Thanks for your prompt reply Matthias. I am glad i wasnt going crazy. Cheers for the link, I will install the beta version and keep the community posted with any bugs i find.

Thanks again for your help

0 Likes 0 ·
ee21 avatar image
ee21 answered ·

I'm very interested in the AV5 version of this same unit, please let us know how it works if you manage to get it functional.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Energy Meter Selection Guide

CCGX Product Manual

CCGX Product page

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic