question

wsears avatar image
wsears asked

SOC etc displayed in SmartSolar Victron app?

Hi there - really enjoying your products, especially the bluetooth connection to the VictronConnect app. Have you considered allowing the SmartSolar display in the VictronConnect app to display SOC and time remaining from the 712 Smart battery monitor (when they're connected via networking)? Would save me (and others) lots of time switching between devices in the Victron App!

Best,

Will

VictronConnect
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Would be nice, I agree.

The last I heard on this sort of expansion of VE.Smart networking and VictronConnect is that as most of these features are already available with the GX devices.

Development is focused on things that are not yet possible (eg synchronised charging) and things that need to be fixed (eg forced firmware updates).

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

wsears avatar image wsears commented ·

It would just be pulling two more data fields over from the battery monitor to the SmartSolar charge controller. Seems like a straightforward firmware/software modification, but understand you have other priorities.

Thanks.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources