question

nonop4 avatar image
nonop4 asked

EV Charging Station and Mini SE 2020 Cable type 2

Hello to all,

I have just tried to connect my Mini SE electric to an EV Charging Station, the car is not detected, impossible to find a solution. It is the manufacturer's cable (mini type 2, 22KW Delivered with the original vehicle therefore.)

victron productsev charging station
7 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hi, please add me as admin on vrm ( lpopescu@victronenergy.com) I will help you with this issue
0 Likes 0 ·
langmajer avatar image langmajer Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·
Hi Lucian. My Victron EV charger was installed today and I'm facing the same issue. I have 2 electric vehicles and both are show as "Disconnected" after connection with cable Type2. May I ask you for assistance?

0 Likes 0 ·
Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ langmajer commented ·

Hi, is it updated to the latest version?

0 Likes 0 ·
langmajer avatar image langmajer Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·

Yes. I even downloaded the new firmware today and updated the charger with this file: EVCS_Main_FW_OTA_V01.22_C025.evcsup.

Also Cerbo GX looks updated. (v2.89).

0 Likes 0 ·
Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ langmajer commented ·
can you please invite me as admin in VRM for your system? ( lpopescu@victronenergy.com)

0 Likes 0 ·

done

0 Likes 0 ·
Lucian, thank you very much for your quick assistance. Charger is up and running now.
0 Likes 0 ·
9 Answers
nonop4 avatar image
nonop4 answered ·

Not connected capture-decran-2022-04-28-a-190620.png

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

CristiMV avatar image
CristiMV answered ·

Is this the Victron EV charger? The one sold for 1500EUR? Going back to the issue, according to your picture, seems that the EV charger is not communicating with the rest of the system. I doubt your battery is at 0%...

2 |3000

nonop4 avatar image
nonop4 answered ·

He is well recognized, but he does not see the car

capture-decran-2022-04-28-a-193738.pngcapture-decran-2022-04-28-a-193753.png

2 |3000

nonop4 avatar image
nonop4 answered ·

Connected : yes capture-decran-2022-04-29-a-073928.png

2 |3000

Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

Can you test another EV with another cable?

2 |3000

nonop4 avatar image
nonop4 answered ·

Yes I will try this evening with another cable, but I think it comes from the Victron.

No instructions in the box, no diagram, no help, I'm a little surprised by victron this time?

2 |3000

Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

@nonop4 I have replied above and offferd my help

4 comments
2 |3000

nonop4 avatar image nonop4 commented ·

No socket locking when I plug in the victron, I have to check if there are the dialogue voltages would you have a diagram with the output voltages of the EV charching ???

0 Likes 0 ·
Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ nonop4 commented ·

Please add me as admin on vrm so I can fix the charging issue

0 Likes 0 ·
nonop4 avatar image nonop4 Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·

Send me an email I'll add you I don't know how: colidor@free.fr

Thank

0 Likes 0 ·
Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ nonop4 commented ·
done
0 Likes 0 ·
nonop4 avatar image
nonop4 answered ·

It's OK Thank you very much Lucian Popescu !

2 comments
2 |3000

With pleasure!

0 Likes 0 ·
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·
What was the problem?
0 Likes 0 ·
Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Just updating the firmware on both gx and ev charger. Currently there is no automatic update available, so I had to do it in a manual way. But it will be available soon.

2 |3000