My own pytes monitor

i didnt like that bmsQt program, found it laggy, etc. so i made my own, works with same usb-rs232 cable into the console port. thinking about making arduino version next so i can view exact same info in a webpage remotely off my server

what you guys think? probably i assume it works with pylontech, etc? they all use the same protocol? or would pylontech have different commands?

below is my 4x v5a screenshot. what you guys think? 3mb exe for windows

I :heart: it. Colourful, and easy to read at a glance, with all the details. It’s a bit “retro” which is kinda cool.

Very nice. Will you release it to the public ?

ya I can probably release it, let me play with it some more

also I made a web version, you can hookup arduino and it posts the data live to webserver you can view remotely

Nice! Waiting for it to be posted online!

What Arduino is it?