I plan to replace my caravan 12v PSU/Charger with a Victron IP22 12/20. The existing charger has a monitor cable output that connects to the caravan control panel to provide a readout on the “health” of the battery which I think is really just a voltage level. Would I be able to connect that cable to the new Victron charger ?
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Caravan PSU (PS167) replace with IP22 | 2 | 78 | 3 April 2026 | |
| Replacing caravan PSU for smart charger | 6 | 156 | 11 October 2025 | |
| HELP! IP 22 12/30 not performing | 9 | 153 | 28 February 2026 | |
| Victron Charger to Replace Existing non-Victron Charger | 1 | 145 | 26 September 2024 | |
| Charger/Power Supply for Boat with Smart BMS 12/200 | 0 | 33 | 15 April 2026 |