question

edstobi avatar image
edstobi asked

NodeRed API totals precast for consumption and yield on the vrm dashboard

Hi
I am trying to get the totals precast for consumption and yield on the vrm dashboard.
Can you advise me what parameter by installation and atributes have to be selected or which parameters are used to calculate them?

solarvrm.jpg

api
solarvrm.jpg (20.0 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

5 Answers
d4h-ottmar avatar image
d4h-ottmar answered ·

Use/add node plugin victron-vrm-api to achieve this quick and easy.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

edstobi avatar image
edstobi answered ·

THX d4h-ottmar
I do have the plugin, I do have a functioning connectivity to the vrm side, but can you advise me what parameter by installation and atributes have to be selected or which parameters are used to calculate them by using victron-vrm-api

2 |3000

d4h-ottmar avatar image
d4h-ottmar answered ·

Here are the parameters (see image) for todays forecast of solar (yield). result is in watt hours not in kWh. Play with other combinations (consumption forecast) or time parameters.

solar-fc.png

solar-fc.png (28.3 KiB)
2 |3000

edstobi avatar image
edstobi answered ·

Hello

I can get the data as you have shown it, but I can't get it to match the values on the vrm portal.

I think it is easier to read the HTML page and extract the data than to start guessing games to get the data. It is a pity that I seem to be the only one who is not able to put the data together in such a way that it fits

2 |3000

d4h-ottmar avatar image
d4h-ottmar answered ·

You are right, data retrievel differs. This is already reported to the dev-team of the victron-vrm-api: https://github.com/dirkjanfaber/victron-vrm-api/issues/17 Hope they will find the reason soon and fix that problem. Feel free to use your own access to vrm, but it's like reinvent the wheel if other methods already exist.

Maybe Dirk-Jan Faber will join this discussion.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic