bluesmart ip22 Image

bluesmart ip22

IP22 12/30 Absorptionsladung mit 0.0A

Ich habe eine Lithium Batterie für meine Solaranlage im Wohnwagen. Ich möchte die Batterie mit dem blue smart IP22 12/30 laden. Es zeitgt mit Absorptionsladung an mit Stromausgang 0.0A. Ich hatte die Batterie bereits mit dem IP22 geladen, da finktionierte es. Was kann ich tun?
Bin für jeden Tipp dankbar, denn ich habe ohne Batterie keinen Strom im Wohnwagen.

corbieres asked

0 Answers

Lüfter läuft ständig blue samart IP 22 24v 16A charger

Hallo

Ich habe mir einen blue samart IP 22 24v 16A charger gekauft um damit mein Fahrzeug 24v zu laden b.z. über Winter die Batterie zu erhalten.

Nun zu meinem Problem

Der Lüfter läuft ständig auch wen keine Batterie angeschlossen ist

Kann man das irgendwie ändern?

Habe die Leistung auch auf 8A reduziert und der Lüfter läuft fröhlich weiter

Gruß Oliver

funkbaer asked

0 Answers

BSC IP22 24/16 no charge current

Battery charger BSC IP22 24/16 suddenly don’t charge anymore. (0,0amp)
Tried all modes, fuse OK, reads voltage OK, LED’s light normal.

any ideas?

Chris

Chris de Voogd asked

0 Answers

IP22 and MPPT 75/15 Stop Charging Due to Low Temp

Hi Community!

I have the following setup in my RV:

• IP22 Charger with 20A
  • MPPT 75/15 with two 110Wp Panels attached
  • BMV 712
  • Liontron 150Ah Battery

The car is currently parked in a large garage and 230V power cable is attached. Two days ago I tokk the car out of the garage and I saw that the BMV 712 reports that only 48% of the battery capacity ist left. As the 230V cable was detached at that time I looked at the status of the MPPT. It was sunny outside an I expected it to charge the battery, but it wasn't. It showed that the battery temp was at -18°C which was definitely wrong. The temperature was around 24°C.

It was the second time that this happened. The first time I saw this -18°C in the IP22 status when it was about 30°C.

After some time the -18°C information disappeard and the MPPT was charging the battery again.

There is no temperature sensor installed on the BMV's shunt.

Any ideas?

Kind regards

Andreas

[image]

andreasfi2 asked
klim8skeptic answered ·

1 Answer

Blue Smart IP22 12V 30A 3 Outputs

I'm hoping that someone knows, definitively, how this Blue Smart IP22 12V 30A 3 output charger (available as 1 and 3 output versions) handles the specific needs of each of the 3 outputs? Are they handled independently? For example each of the connected batteries are depleted to different extents, perhaps #1 only requires maintenance/float whereas #2 requires charging from a 30% state. I wouldn't be so concerned except that the VictronConnect app only shows single charging information (as though this was a single output instead of 3). It's a little difficult to envision a scenario when all 3 outputs should be handled as single..? Unfortunately Victron does NOT address this issue in ANY of their documentation. Also, is each output capable of 30A output (so for example the 3 outputs performs exactly the same as the 1 output version if only 1 output is being used)? Someone mentioned to me that they "thought" that the 3 output version was only capable of 10A per output channel, max, or perhaps 15A per output in the case where only 2 outputs were used.?

grayjp5 asked
dolphins answered ·

2 Answers

IP22 settings for constant fridge load while on long-term shore power

Hi,

I’ve recently installed two 100 aH Battleborn batteries and have a Victron IP22 for shore power. The only load while at home (and on shore power) is a refrigerator that cycles at 2.5 amps. I have enabled float at 13.5 and am hoping that the float will keep the batteries at 100% until I leave for a trip while supporting the fridge.

Will this complicate the tracking of battery-state with my BMV-712? And, will it have a negative effect on battery longevity?

I’d like to get the full ten-year life span of these batteries, but don’t want to remove the fridge each time I return home. I’ve been toying with the idea of installing a 120v spst relay that will switch the fridge over to a 15 amp 12 volt power supply while on shore power.

What does everyone think? Is it worth the trouble to install a shore power supply for the fridge? Or, am I worrying about nothing?

Knowledgable input is appreciated!

jeepcamper asked
jeepcamper commented ·

3 Answers

Lithium charge cycle into lead acid battery

I have two questions relating to charging a lead acid battery with a lithium charge profile. On the vessel there will be 1x lead acid starting battery and 1x lithium house battery. The alternator will be upgraded to a Balmar unit with its own external regulator, programmed to a lithium charge profile. There will also be a Victron blue smart charger for shore power charging, I will set this charger to the lithium profile too.

This means the lithium house battery will be getting an optimized lithium charge from the alternator as well as the shore power charger, but the lead acid will also be getting this same profile. Is this okay for the lead acid battery and what is the potential disadvantages to the lead acid?

Relating to the configuration mentioned above, with the alternator charging, I assume a splitting diode for the charge is the best option rather than a charge relay?

I want to keep the system as simple as possible with the least amount of components and avoid dc-dc chargers as I want to utilize the full amps the alternator can give.

robert-van-rooyen asked
trevor-bird edited ·

2 Answers

Noisy and hot

I bought a blue smart ip22 charger 12/30 (3) charger and when i plugged it in it makes an awful and irritating loud buzzing noise, it also got up to 57 deg celcius and at this point i shut it down. There was no cooling fan operating and i want to know whats wrong with it?

phil6905 asked
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

1 Answer

Phoenix Smart charger vs Blue Smart charger

I want to install a dedicated 12v charger on my boat. There are three battery banks, Bow Thruster, Service and start accu.

Can someone tell me what the difference is between the Phoenix Smart(3) and the Blue Smart(3), it look likes both can do the same, but it has a very different price.

Thanks

wilco asked

0 Answers

Simple van setup help

Hi

Need some help.

-Is this correct way to connect this setup?

-can i charge simultaneously with Orion tr smart and solar panels while driving?

- when parking can i charge simultaneously with those two 230v chargers and solar panels?

[image]

jiittilainen asked
vabrik answered ·

3 Answers

SmartShunt Inaccurate Current

Hello,

I seem to be getting inaccurate current with my SmartShunt 500A.
I have done the calibration, with nothing connected to the load side and has not made any improvements.
Not sure if it has only recently happened or has always happened.

I have tested it with a Victron IP22 30A Charger and is the only thing connected to the Load Side.

The below are the results.

Charger SmartShunt Lithium Battery Difference Between Charger & SmartShunt Difference in %
7.5A 7.22A 7.4A .28A 2.65%
15A 14.53A 14.9A .47A 3.13%
25.6A 24.92A 25.6A .68A 3.73%

Also did a small current draw

SmartShunt Lithium Battery Difference Between Charger & SmartShunt Difference in %
-2.48A -2.6A 0.12A 4.61%
-5.61A -5.9A 0.29A 4.91%

What do you guys reckon is happening here? Is it within spec or how do I make it more accurate?

Tien asked
Alexandra answered ·

1 Answer

Charging options for liesure and car battery - mains, solar, DC-DC

Afternoon folks,

I am just in the midst of a camper conversion and have been struggling to find out if the following is possible.

I have the following items regarding the charging side of things:

- Victron Orion-TR Smart DC-DC isolated 12v 18A

- Victron BlueSmart 12v 15a 3 output mains charger

- Victron SmartSolar MPPT 100/15

All 3 will be connected via a distribution block to the leisure battery bank (2 x 115ah AGM) which i understand is ok to do, but i would also like to charge the car battery via the mains BlueSmart charger while connected to shore power.

Now i could run a ing switch live to the DC-DC charger so it only comes on when driving, but that means running a cable the length of the van which i could do without, and i'd rather not if i don't have to.

So the question is, would it be a problem if the BlueSmart mains charger was charging the leisure batteries and the car battery, which would then switch the DC-DC charger on as it'll see the high voltage?

Thanks!

danny-kennard asked
kevgermany answered ·

1 Answer

Charging by shore Power and SmartSolar - VE.Smart network

Hello,

i m currently setting up a system for a liveaboard vessel - meaning mostly connected to (expensive) shore power, 24/7 consumption on both, 230v AC and 24DC systems.

There is space and will for a PV-system with about 1kw peak.

I'd prefer to install a BlueSmart IP22 charger for Shore Power and a SmartSolar MPPT fitting to the PV-panels.

English (latest?) version of the VE.Smart Network Manual tells the two chargers will "synchronise charging process" - with no further explanation how.

Is there priority for the MPPT to deliver the max. available power (if needed) while the AC charger is "second priority"?

Would be happy about some further details on this!

thanks a lot,

R. Lamersdorf

rl asked
januss edited ·

2 Answers

Bluesolar, Orion, IP22 together on 24V

Hey!

I am building a Van to live in full time right now.

I do not need an alternator, as all my devices are DC anyway.

The plan is to have a "Victron Energy LiFePO4 Batterie 25,6V/100Ah Smart", for this I know I need a BMS (miniBMS) and a batteryprotect on the loads side, to ensure the battery is save from undervoltage.

For Solar, I have 3x 180Wp in series (totalling 147V) for which I would need a "SmartSolar MPPT 150/35".

For alternator charging, I am looking at a Orion-Tr Smart 12/24. (15a or 10a)

For 230V charging, I would like to use the Victron IP22 24/16. (maybe a smaller one to save some money and space)

The 3 charging methods would be connected to the plus of the battery, before the batteryprotect.

From what I understand, the Orion-Tr Smart can be remote controlled by the BMS.

Now I have 2 main questions:

Q1: The MPPT and the IP22, from what I can see, do not have remote functions for turning off, so I need a batteryprotect for those on the charging side, to cut them from the Battery? I would then look at buying one which both are connected to and that would cut both at the same time. (adding the orion -> one less cable, cut all charing options at once)

Q2: If I have two charging methods running (MPPT + either IP22 or Orion), how do they work together?
I think I can configure them so that one is always the main one (e.g. MPPT, as it's "free" would be the one that is prioritised, the others jumping in on lower voltages if need be by configuring float voltage)
I did not quite understand what the Cerbo GX is doing - would it help with managing several charging devices at once? Or is there any other way to make them work together better?

Q3: Do you have some feedback about the overall setup?

Thank you already for answering, I have an electrotechnics background but this specific topic with several chargers and an external BMS are strange to me, plus the very victron specific setups :)

jochot asked
januss answered ·

1 Answer

Parallel use of Blue Smart IP22 and Smart Solar MPPT with one battery possible?

I found misleading information in the internet and just want to be sure if and how I can use both Blue Smart IP22 and Smart Solar MPPT in parallel in my camper. The Blue Smart IP22 charger is used on the campsite with 230V input and the Smart Solar MPPT 100/15 together with the solar panel on the roof. Both will be connected to the same battery (utility battery). The systems istself is not connected to the cars‘s starter battery but only the utility battery.

So, do both devices communicate with each other via bluetooth or how will the one know from the other how is the battery status? And is there any possibility to give priority to either the solar or the grid charger? Is there any risk that the two chargers will badly interact with themselves due to both are ‚intelligent‘ chargers? Thanks for your support.

tk21 asked
Alexandra commented ·

1 Answer

Followers

70 Posts
63 Users
1 Follower

Topic Experts

scubadoo
60 Points