cerbo Image

cerbo

This topic has been merged into cerbo gx . Please use cerbo gx when editing or creating new content.

Node-RED dashboard on Cerbo GX Touch 50?

@Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager)

Is it possible to launch and display the Node-RED dashboard, directly on the Cerbo GX - Touch 50 display?

Like swiping left and right between different default Venus OS screen layouts, could the Node-RED dashboard perhaps be accessible this way, as a fourth screen layout?

Thanks, Anton

plaaspondok asked
plaaspondok edited ·

1 Answer

No Output nodes available on multiplus

Hi! Just started a new Node red system on a Cerbo with a Multiplus -II 3000.

I've used both Node red and Multiplus-II before but with this installation its fighting back.

I can read input nodes from the multiples just fine, but when I try to use an output node on it, there's is none. The Solar charge output node works just fine.

What am I missing? The firmware is 481 (Newest is 489)

Skærmbillede 2021-11-02 kl. 13.55.54.png

philipr asked
philipr answered ·

2 Answers

Cerbo GX and Node-RED via Venus OS Large: dashboard functions?

Dear Victron-users,

I recently bought a Cerbo GX with touchscreen and after a few days of tweaking I decided I want more, for example a custom dashboard. Installing Venus OS Large was the best solution I was told so I installed it on the Cerbo and activated Node-RED. Via the URL and the specific port I can access Node-Red and put instances on the grid with connections etc. But..... that's where it stops for me ;-). I cannot create a custom dashboard. On all the YouTube films I watched, I see in the left column a submenu "dashboard" with for example gauges etc. but I don't see this menu and when I go to URL/ui I get a error there isn't a GUI. Can someone help me a little bit forward?

Kind regards,

Pim

pim asked
pim commented ·

1 Answer

Cerbo GX node red install

I would like some clarity please before I continue.

Which file do I use to do a manual firmware update, seems like this is not clearly stated in an easily accessible place. (I did look, maybe I am just unlucky in finding it.)

When one does a manual update what happens to all your settings? Do you require a settings backup before the update and then a restore of just the settings? If so then just to be clear how does one do this.

jaaksza asked
jaaksza commented ·

1 Answer

Followers

4 Posts
37 Users
1 Follower

Topic Experts

There are currently no experts identified for this topic. Can you answer questions in this topic area? Community members who provide answers that are marked as correct earn reputation and may become recognized as topic experts.