dashboard display Image

dashboard display

Dashboard zeigt Phönix ip 43 Charger nicht an

Hallo miteinander,

das Dashboard im VRM Portal zeigt mir einen neu dazugekommenen Phönix ip 43 Charger nicht an. Das Gerät ist mit einem Victron direkt Kabel an ein Venus GX angeschlossen und in der Geräteliste des VRM Portals aufgeführt. Ebenso lassen sich die Widgets des Gerät einblenden. Bloss im Dashboard taucht es nicht auf.

Gibt es dazu Hinweise?

Beste Grüße

Peter

procyon asked
procyon commented ·

1 Answer

Feature request for grid setpoint dashboard slider

@mvader (Victron Energy) it would be nice to have quick access to a grid setpoint slider bar under the controls section,preferably under the existing Soc slider bar,highlighted in yellow,

[image]

Mark asked
nickdb answered ·

1 Answer

How to remove AC Input and Loads from VRM Dashboard?

Is there a way to remove these AC Input and AC Loads from the dashboard as I am not using them? I tried to remove them under Remote Console/System Setup/AC Input=Not Available. However, the setting always reverts back to "Unknown". Am I stuck with these two useless widgets in my case? Thanks in advance.

[image]

[image]

[image]

aslanhobbes asked
seb71 edited ·

4 Answers

GX Dashboard Pylontech Anzeige eingefroren

[image]

Guten Tag,

nach der Erweiterung um ein Modul des Pylontech Akkus habe ich festgestellt, dass die Anzeige im Dashboard und in der Remote Konsole bzgl

der aktuelle Landung- und Entladung eingefroren ist. In der Remote Konsole habe ich bei Batteriemessungen auch den Multiplus auf sichtbar gestellt und dadurch gesehen, das dieser die jeweils aktuellen Batteriewerte anzeigt.

Welche Erklärung gibt es dafür?

[image]

Jockel asked

0 Answers

VictronConnect Mobile and Dashboard

This is not a question, more of an idea for a dashboard specifically for the mobile app.

The mobile app (android) has two tabs. Local and VRM under the heading Device List.

Challenge: It is difficult to find the content all in one spot. Particularly if you cannot access the GX Touch console screen. VRM Portal is not particularly well formatted in a browser (and it polls data slower than glaciers move).

Add a Dashboard option. Let the available devices populate a series of widgets. And allow users to configure the dashboard with the widgets they want. The widgets will can connect via bluetooth or VRM Portal, whichever is available automatically. Data from VRM Portal should be close to real time. In a multi-cloud world these days, it isn't difficult to make this happen, at least for many of the important data points. (Bat Voltage, Solar, AC Input/Output, Inverter Mode, etc)

Widget Ideas:

• State of Charge
  • Battery Voltage
  • Current
  • Power
  • Consumed AH
  • Time Remaining
  • Solar Voltage
  • Solar Watts
  • Solar Current
  • GX Touch Page 1
  • GX Touch Page 2

Let users configure Widgets there way (meter, counter, graph etc). And make this dashboard cloud configured. Meaning allow the Dashboard configuration to be stored in the cloud for this user so they don't need to reconfigure next time they reinstall app.

Make the Dashboard configuration a responsive design and therefore usable through the mobile app, and any HTML 5 browser. This will allow users to configure one way and still access it any way that is convenient.

If any one widget is offline line, indicate it as such, grayed out with offline in text below.

I recognize this is a considerable amount of work, but this will help users access the information that is important to them quickly and easily.

looknow12 asked
looknow12 edited ·

0 Answers

VRM-portal: missmatch PV-power / battery / power / consumed power

As can be seen on the attached screenshot the dashboard shows illogical values.

• The PV-power is verified and correct (power meter).
  • The battery power is verified and correct (BMS).
  • The grid power values are verified and correct (grid meter).
  • The values on the critical load tab are absolutely not correct.This same behavoiur can be observed every day. Sometimes during the day it suddenly shows the correct values. Up to now I could not find any reasons for when the values are correct/incorrect.

Any ideas? If this was already discussed and is a known topic I would be grateful for a link. I was not able to find anything...

[image]

schweizp asked

0 Answers

Color control GX as a monitor only?

I already have the color control GX from the original RV install a year ago. I would like to use the Cerbo GX in the new install to combine all the Victron devices and only run one connection to the Color Control inside as the display. I know it is redundant to have both. But I do not want to have to cut a new hole for a new screen install. Thank you!

bishop asked
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

1 Answer

Dashboard Data

The battery on my Dashboard has suddenly started to show the Temperature along with the Voltage and Current . The data doesnt change and is several degrees out , even the "SOLAR BATTERY CHARGER TEMPERATURE widget which i know to be correct is nothing like the Dashboard figure . Can someone please tell me where the information is taken from and how do i remove it . Tried the battery Temperature Widget from the VE Bus System (276) and that is stuck at the same reading . Enabling DVCC just Voltage Sense and selecting MPPT a source but doesn't do anything , the MPPT regulates spot on from the Temperature it shows on its screen .

Another quick question is can i tee off the Battery Sense wire just before it enters my MPPT and connect it to my Multiplus 1200 also or would the voltage reading be less accurate rendering it less reliable to control Temperature compensation .

ako asked
Stefanie answered ·

1 Answer

integration of Solaredge SE10K-RWS in dashboard with MultiPlus-II GX and CG EM24

My installation comprises of a Solaredge SE10K-RWS, a MultiPlus-II GX with Pylontech Batteries and a CG EM24

How can I include the SolarEdge into the dashboard?

pascal-segaert asked
chris1487 answered ·

1 Answer

Warum wird im Dashboard die PV Einspeisung vom Fronius Galvo und vom Microinverter YC600 in einer Summe angegeben

[image]

Guten Morgen,

vor dem Microinverter wurde ein ET112 RS485 installiert und in der Remote Konsole als PV Inverter definiert (PV Schuppen 680 Watt). Im Untermenü Erweitert werden beide Inverter angezeigt. Auf der Dashboard Oberfläche werden beide Inverter in einer Summe dargestellt. Wunsch ist es, beide Ergebnisse getrennt anzeigen zu lassen. Was tun?

[image]

Jockel asked

0 Answers

System view disappeared on VRM DashBoard

Until yesterday my VRM dashboard has always appeared as in the first, example, image. However, yesterday the dashboard is displayed as shown in the second image. Was this a software upgrade or the like or have I accidentally changed a setting to make this happen? I find it to be disorienting and not as useful as the original dashboard.

[image]

This is the new dashboard.

[image]

bons asked
roamer105 edited ·

11 Answers

Zeiten im Balkendiagramm des VRM stimmen nicht / falscher Netzbezug

Hallo,

Ich bekomme in meiner Verbrauchsübersicht jeden Tag ein bis drei Mal einen Netzbezug von exakt 0.1kwh angezeigt (was quatsch sein muss, da der Akku voll ist, zum Teil die Sonne scheint und kein großer Verbraucher angeschlossen ist). Es sind immer genau 0.1 kWh und als ich mir das mal genauer angeschaut habe, ist mir aufgefallen, dass der Zeitraum bei diesen Werten nie stimmt.

Normal ist ein Balken in der Tagesübersicht immer für eine Stunde. Bei den Balken mit dem Netzbezug von 0.1kwh ist der Zeitraum dann plötzlich von 00:00 bis 15:00 oder sonst ein beliebiger Zeitraum. Passt einfach garnicht ins Bild.

[image]

Hat jemand eine Idee woran das liegen könnte? Macht mir bei meinem generell niedrigen Verbrauch nämlich die Statistik kaputt :D

[image]

chriss1991 asked
Eddy answered ·

4 Answers

Energy Meter EM24

Good day,

I've connected the energy meter and it shows on the gx, but doesn't display grid power (although the load draws power from grid)

[image]

hdp asked
marekp commented ·

1 Answer

Dashboard zeigt Wechselrichter nicht an

Hallo zusammen, in der Victron App oder auch auf der Webside wird in der Remote Konsole mein Wechselrichter erkannt und alle Werte korrekt angezeigt. Allerdings hätte ich diese Info auch gerne im Dashboard der App. Dort taucht der WR aber nicht auf. Warum? Kennt jemand eine Lösung?

bhdrum asked
adahmen answered ·

2 Answers

Sum of powers far out of range (power disappears)

In the VRM Portal as well as on the display the sums of powers is far out of range

700W are consumed but 1600W are fed into the system from solar and battery, which means 900W disappear somehow.

Any clue where this could go to?

[image]

Another example with the display

[image]

techmaniac asked
techmaniac edited ·

5 Answers

56 Posts
52 Users
0 Followers

Topic Experts

There are currently no experts identified for this topic. Can you answer questions in this topic area? Community members who provide answers that are marked as correct earn reputation and may become recognized as topic experts.