vrm portal Image

vrm portal

This topic has been merged into VRM . Please use VRM when editing or creating new content.

VRM. Duplicate Fronius in device list and missing data

Hi

I have developed a strange situation in the last weeks with VRM portal. The system was installed in January and until now there was no such issue.

The system is grid connected 3 phase Multiplus II with AC coupled Fronius Symo 12,5. I have Cerbo GX with USB stick connected to it. I connected the stick after these issues started. First I thought that the memory will get full on CerboGX when there is no connection. This has not solved the issue.

My VRM portal ID is 102c6b9d0131 (maybe Victron VRM team can check)

[image]

Description:

I have duplicate Fronius device in the device list.

[image]

I have tried to delete both of them separately and together, they both appear back.

I am missing dashboard historical data. Advanced data is all correct and there is plenty of sun. Production is usually 90 - 100 kWh with this kind of day. Dashboard shows only 13 kWh though. Other values seem suspicious as well.

[image]

[image]

I think it is just a visual issue. The data actually seems to be there.

Karl Laasik asked
Karl Laasik edited ·

0 Answers

Lorawan VRM Setup

I have connected a Lorawan module to my MPPT charge controller with the hope of seeing some useful information on the VRM tool. When I started the VRM tool I was able to add the Lorawan module and the app shows "Status OK" under My Installations. But this was over a day ago now and I don't see any more information.

Please can someone advise if I have done something wrong in the setup? Is there some other settings needed before the module and VRM can start reading/showing data?

Do I need to create an account on https://www.thethingsnetwork.org/ and somehow link this with the VRM tool?

Many thanks!

ccraven asked
ccraven edited ·

0 Answers

Same VRM installation with multiple battery sets

Hello,

I have a setup with the following devices:

1. 1 x 12/2500W Volt inverter
  2. 1 x 12/1600/70 Victro Multiplus inverter charger
  3. 2 x Victron bluesolar MPPT 100/50
  4. 2 x 150AH Lifepo4 batteries
  5. 1 x 200AH Lifepo4 battery
  6. 1 x Victron SmartShunt
  7. 1x Rasberry Py with Venux OS

I am only powering 220V AC devices.

I recently added the Volt inverter to increase AC out power of the whole system by supplementing the Multiplus. I am thinking to have 2 separate systems:

A. AC IN source composed of 1 + 3 + 4 + 6

B. AC OUT - 2 + 5

Could I add both systems in the same VRM dashboard? Would there be any conflict in terms of voltage / current reporting in the dashboard?

I am thinking about the 2 separate battery sets (4 and 5) and wondering how the VRM would see them since the Multiplus use and monitor one battery set and the MPPTs are charging the other battery sets monitored by the shunt.

Thanks,

George

gpopovici asked
gpopovici answered ·

4 Answers

VRM Widget - use the same scale for values with the same unit.

Hi, a suggestion to the developers.

The widget in VRM is very handy to group and compare values by the user in the VRM portal, however it ends up in having a different scale for each data set, what is very confusing / frustrating.

It would be easy to pick a common scale for data rows with the same unit. (Volt, Ampere, °C, Liter or whatever) If the data sources have the same unit, use a common scale factor. Would make things much easier and user friendly!

Thank you for considering.

johanndo asked
kevgermany answered ·

1 Answer

Was sagt der Wert im VRM Portal oben rechts bei Total solar ?

Was ist das für ein Wert ? Kann den nicht zuordnen.

[image]

davidfg asked
davidfg commented ·

1 Answer

CCGX not reporting properly to VRM

Have a system where we have recently added a second Fronius inverter to Multiplus.

The CCGX itself has been configured accordingly and is able to see values from both Fronius PV inverters. However, through VRM the customer is unable to see productions values from the new Fronius.

It’s as if the information is simply not being forwarded through to the VRM properly.

Has anybody had any experience with a similar issue and have a potential workaround?

Cheers in advance.

solarsam asked
lifeingalicia commented ·

0 Answers

Feature request: Allow Multiplus to be switched on&off from the VRM Dashboard

Hi there,

I'm using - and loving - the VRM portal, live controlling my installation (the new layout is great).

As I must spare any lost watt, I'm often switching on&off my multiplus C. Somebody knows if, in the future, it would be possible doing it directly on the main page, without opening the console?

That would be awesome !

Best

Denis

[image]

denis70 asked
denis70 commented ·

8 Answers

VRM - how to display PV output as 12 volts ?

I would like to see the VRM solar/PV output in 12 volts/ amps instead of the actual PV volts / Amps / Watts.

[image]

My battery system is 12 volts, is there a way to have that PV widget display the 12-volt-style output and related amperage? When I look in the Remote console I see both the raw voltage/amps, AND the battery voltage and amps (second image). So clearly the information is there. Thanks

[image]

kajimike asked
kajimike commented ·

1 Answer

acces vrm impossible urgent !

bonjour , cette apres midi mon victron apres une mis a jours a perdu assistant bien sur , et comme j'ai pas le mk3 impossible de faire fonctionner VEconfigure a distance il me dit aucun service configurable pour se site j'ai bien active le vrm a distance tout sur le cerbo qui se bloque des fois ! en plus mainteant plus acces a mon site effacer ?

cali-clim asked
Thierry Cortassa (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

3 Answers

Cannot connect to VRM Portal

Hello, About one day ago my Cerbo GX stopped communicating with the VRM Portal. I have reset the system, verified it is connected to the wifi hotspot, and it still does not connect. All else seems to be functioning nominally. I have included some screenshots of what I am seeing. Any ideas on how I should proceed to get things back online will be much appreciated.

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

All the communications errors listed below up until the most recent on 6.30.22 - were from driving through areas without cellular coverage. The error on 6.30 at 5:46 was the start of this problem but the RV was parked in my driveway and I was asleep when this error occurred so I have zero ideas on what has caused it.

[image]

snakesteve asked
snakesteve answered ·

1 Answer

VRM portal realtime dashboard not longer working

Hi all,

yesterday afternoon my dashboard just stoped showing realtime updades, even the realtime logo is shown in the upper right corner.

I already checked the device list, cerbo vrm portal settings and the vrm realtime setting. Everything looks fine. The advanced section and the remote console in the vrm portal are working fine.

Any ideas why this is happening and how it can be fixed?

Tia

Br

Mike

baxter asked
baxter commented ·

5 Answers

Temperature L1: Warning

Hello!

We keep receiving this "Temperature L1: Warning" message in the last period of time, an alarm that's always cleared after a few seconds.

Does anyone have any idea what's this about?

Thanks!

pchristou asked
lifeingalicia answered ·

1 Answer

VRM-portal: missmatch PV-power / battery / power / consumed power

As can be seen on the attached screenshot the dashboard shows illogical values.

• The PV-power is verified and correct (power meter).
  • The battery power is verified and correct (BMS).
  • The grid power values are verified and correct (grid meter).
  • The values on the critical load tab are absolutely not correct.This same behavoiur can be observed every day. Sometimes during the day it suddenly shows the correct values. Up to now I could not find any reasons for when the values are correct/incorrect.

Any ideas? If this was already discussed and is a known topic I would be grateful for a link. I was not able to find anything...

[image]

schweizp asked

0 Answers

Getting "Another export was started[...]" for every CSV download from specific VRM Installation

While trying to download CSV exports from the VRM portal for a specific installation, all I got in the export was the error message "Another export was started; since only one export may run at any given time this export was cancelled." I've confirmed that no one else with access had tried to download an export at the time, and tried re-downloading from this installation multiple times over 4 days with the same result. Interestingly, this problem isn't present in the other installations and I have been able to download from them just fine.

I also tried automating the downloads using a script and the VRM API which has downloaded every hour over the past 4 days with the same results: the downloads from the other installations worked except for this specific installation. I'm suspecting it's a system issue but still unsure. Would appreciate any input on this!

wvjug asked
wvjug commented ·

1 Answer

Increased Data usage with V2.60 and/or VRM

I am using a color control GX on my boats system, it is connected to a 4G Wifi router, Since this week I notice quit high consumption of data, which could only be used by the GX! (4.5GB in 5 days!)

Could it be the new version 2.60 is using more data?

And/ or will the new VRM protal use more?

Harold

harold asked
Allan Yates answered ·

3 Answers

Followers

1312 Posts
196 Users
2 Followers

Topic Experts

Teun Lassche
1396 Points