question

sven-1 avatar image
sven-1 asked

3-Phase Multiplus II - LED lights

What are the LEDs meant to display for a 3-phase installation? Is there a link I can use to find the different 3-phase LED meanings? I have tried looking at the Victron Toolkit already.

Multiplus-II3 phaseled
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·
@sven@silver-bullet.ltd

No not really as most who have a three phase will have a gx on the system. Best way to keep track of what is happening. It is significant investment of money and it pays to protect and monitor it properly.

Suffice to say if the lights are in phase during operation you are fine. Out of phase not so much.

Otherwise the overload low battery and combination of such and all the other lights are pretty much mean the same as single unit systems.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

sven-1 avatar image sven-1 commented ·

Hi Alexandra, the system is connected to a Cerbo. There are no warnings or errors on the system purse. My question is to understand what the standard LED light patterns should be for the 3-phase installation. Here is an example of what is seen on the system:

Inverter L1 lights: Main on, bulk on, inverter flashing.

Inverter L2 lights: Bulk on, mains on and inverter lights flashing together.

Inverter L3 lights: Main on, bulk on, inverter flashing.

0 Likes 0 ·
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ sven-1 commented ·

Take another look in the Tool kit app.

It is in there.

screenshot-20210817-180415.jpg

0 Likes 0 ·