question

morty7 avatar image
morty7 asked

Multiplus 1600 Alarm - Solid red LED

Hi all,

My Multiplus 1600 has been working faultlessly for the last 4 and half years, but after putting it on yesterday, it cut out and the alarm led lit solid. Turned it off and on and after a couple of mins did the same thing. No flashing of error code, just straight to alarm on. Tried charging through shoreline connection and that worked fine. Put it to on after an hour of charging and within 20 mins it cuts out again. The manual states error codes for a flashing alarm led, but mine just goes straight to solid on. The voltage at the dc input terminals was 12.6v and I removed both ac input and output connections and it still cuts out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

error
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

I sugest that you take this to a Victron Repair dealer with your original invoice and get the unit checked BEFORE the 5 year warranty is up

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic