- 200Ah ReLion LiFePO4 battery (recommended charged voltage 14.2-14.6V)
- BMV 712 Smart
- REDARC 50A DCDC Charger (Absorbsion: 14.5V; Float: 13.6V)
- Victron 50/100 MPPT Smart (Absorbsion 14.5V, Float 13.6V)
- Portable Power Tech 30A AC Battery Charger (Absorbsion 14.1V; Float 13.5V)
BMV Settings (as of now):
- Battery Capacity: 200Ah
- Charged Voltage: 14.4V
- Discharge Floor: 20%
- Tail Current: 1%
- Charge detection time: 3 mins
- Peukert Exponent: 1.05
- Charge Efficiency Factor: 99%
- Current Threshold: 0.1A
- Time-to-go averaging Period: 3 mins
I am not using much power, so my batteries rarely drop below around 70% SOC at the moment, but when recharging them the SOC never reaches 100%, and over time it drifts more out of sync to the point where after a month or so, it is showing ~95% as my maximum (it won't charge when the BMV shows SOC being 95%).
I know that you do have to calibrate the BMV every now and then, but with low power usage, a month to lose 5% SOC accuracy seems high.
Do I need to adjust my BMV to any other settings? I cannot adjust my REDARC DC-DC or my AC Charger Float and Absorbsion Voltages (as far as I can tell). Any advice would be beneficial - TIA.