question

redsam avatar image
redsam asked

MP II drop voltage from 230 to 220v

Hello world

I have a 3 phase DC coupled offgrid installation with 400Ah Battery Bank. one of my inverter is giving 220 V on output with small to no load on this phase where the 2 other give 230.. and it goes on overload everytime

i check the wiring and everything is ok

Thank you for your help

screenshot-20210530-143957-comandroidchrome.jpg

3 phasemultiplus in parallel
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@Redsam

You have a phase rotation error so something is not ok. Your units are not physically in the correct place for their programming.

Second point. You must be connected to the grid on some fashion as there are voltage readings in the input. So the conclusion of the voltage is you are synchronise led to the grid voltages even if you are not using it.

Definition of off grid is that... No grid connection.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

redsam avatar image
redsam answered ·

@Alexandera

Hi and thanks Alexandera for your answer

i'm sure that's the phase rotation error has nothing to do with that cause the Ac is not available in ordinary situation. sorry for the misleading photo i took it while testing i'm not using the grid in this system.

And i had an overload warnings in this phase every time the load is near 2000W this happen about a week ego before i had 230v in each phase with moderate load

Thanks

1 comment
2 |3000

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·

@Redsam

Ok. Well then some more current information would be needed. Did you clear the phase rotation error?

Battery cable sizes to each inverter?

If the inverter is reset to factory, is the voltage correct as a stand alone?

Are all the units on the latest firmware?

0 Likes 0 ·