question

dane avatar image
dane asked

Fronius ccgx issues

I have an ess system with an ac coupled fronius on the ac out, both the ccgx and fronius are connected to the LAN via WiFi, the ccgx will not find the pv inverter and after being on line for about 2 hours is now off line showing a DNS server error, is there something wrong with this configuration? Any suggestions? Would be disappointing if the solution was hard wiring the Ethernet as the tech docs say you can do either..

wifi
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
greendovefarms avatar image
greendovefarms answered ·

bcf6dffb-2193-4c87-a0db-584c1048fb05.pngDoes the fronius have a data card installed

Is the data card switch in the correct position A or B ?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

dane avatar image
dane answered ·

turns out the wifi repeater I'm using for the gx stopped working, factory reset it and set it up again and everything's talking again.

2 |3000

chuff avatar image
chuff answered ·

Hi, i have some trouble last month with a fronius, maybe that can help: it was conencted thru lan but when i operate the keypad on the fronius, this one reset communication from lan to wifi access point. So check if you can connect with smartphone to the fronius, if accepted then the wifi configuration to access the ccgx has been probably lost.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic