question

safiery avatar image
safiery asked

Can multiple GX 140 Tank Module connected to the Cerbo GX?

This is an information post.

If you are needing more than 4 tank inputs, we have tested with 12.

2 x GX Tank 140 and the 4 native inputs.

Our voltage based tank level input sensors are either differential pressure or ultrasonic under tank.

There are also LPG tank sensors that are voltage based. All 12 tanks appear on the Cerbo Tank display. Pic attached.

For fewer that 12 it would be easier to see...Watch video on Youtube search Safiery. Cheers

safiery-tank-sensors-on-two-gx-tank.jpg

Venus GX - VGXtank monitor
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
safiery avatar image
safiery answered ·

We like this compact display...

screen-shot-2021-05-04-at-64829-pm.png

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Fuso avatar image
Fuso answered ·

I am using your (Safiery) differential pressure sensors on a Tank 140 & CCGX. When testing on a 20L tank of water, I need to set the lowest voltage to 0v and the highest voltage setting to .1V to get any readings at all. Even with these settings the readout indicates only 25% when full with 20L of water ? The only way I can get it to read 20L is to set the tank size as 80L ? The sensor indicates it works on .5v to 4.5v but I get no readings ( error) when using these figures in the set up ?

2 |3000