question

carloa avatar image
carloa asked

Multiplus, Digital Multicontrol and Cerbo GX

Hi,

When I connected the Digital Multicontrol AND the Cerbo at the same time to a Multiplus 3000 it stops working.

If I only connect one of the 2 it starts working again.

Is this normal? can I only connect one of the two? any tips.

Thanks,

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Chargercerbo gxDigital Multi Control
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Kevin Windrem avatar image
Kevin Windrem answered ·

You should be able to connect the DMC and Cerbo at the same time. The drawing I'm looking at shows the DMC plugged into one port on the Multi and the Cerbo into the other so you might try that.

Note that with the DMC connected, you will not be able to control the inverter on/off or input current limit from Cerbo.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

thiemen avatar image
thiemen answered ·

I have the same problem, sent my Multiplus back to the supplier because I thought the Multiplus was dead. Couldn't get it powered on anymore.

They put it to a testbank and it worked flawless.

Might there be a bug or a fix in a specific firmware version, with both the MultiControl and an Cerbo GX connected to the Multiplus?

2 |3000

Jordy avatar image
Jordy answered ·

Is this item solved by Victron?

2 |3000