question

harold avatar image
harold asked

At what battery temperature, warning and alarm?

Hello

At what temperature will a quattro or ccgx warn and alarm?

And what action will be taken?

Harold

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter ChargerCCGX Color Controltemperaturealarm
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

The temperature sensor connected to the Quattro is used for temperature compensation of the charging. It is not used for alarms, a readout is not available either.
When connected to a CCGX, then the temperature sensor can be assigned as a battery temperature sensor and then the values used for Shared Temperature sense for example, the values can be read and are also visible in VRM.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

harold avatar image
harold answered ·

Thanks @wkirby,

Indeed, my bat temp is availeble at th3 ccgx and vrm and shared sense is enabled.

Will it then alarm when overheating or so?

2 |3000

junkycosmos avatar image
junkycosmos answered ·

did you sort this ?

@WKirby: I see the CerboGX has default alarms. if no custom alarms are setup at what temp will the inverter alarm at ?

thx

1 comment
2 |3000

harold avatar image harold commented ·
I think you have to set temp alarms yourself!

Standard the temp senros (from the charger) only uses the temp to adjust the charging

0 Likes 0 ·