question

john2019 avatar image
john2019 asked

Venus Gx and temperature sensors

Hi, All

We are doing a project using Venus GX and 2 * quattro 10 kVa , 4 * 250/100 Tr MPPT. Client requires us to monitor each quattro /mppt heatsink temperature , battery, cabinet temperature. So total 8 sensors. Just wonder whether Venus Gx has the ability to connect 8 temperature sensors. Client requires us to read system information and the 8 temperatures in one portal? Thanks

Venus GX - VGX
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Ulrich avatar image
Ulrich answered ·

Hello John,

A maximum of 4 temperature sensors can be connected to the Cerbo GX. (I think it's no different with the Venus GX.) Sorry for my mistake. Venus GX supports only 2 temperature sensors. Thanks for seb71.

I am sure that this can also be displayed in the VRM.

I hope to have answered your question. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

greetings

Ulrich

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

seb71 avatar image
seb71 answered ·

Venus GX can have two temperature sensors attached.

Cerbo GX is a better choice as a GX device, but still can have maximum 4 temperature sensors.

Edit:
Ninja'd by Ulrich.

1 comment
2 |3000

Ulrich avatar image Ulrich commented ·

Many thanks for the correction. Ich only have a Cerbo GX and no experience with venus GX. Sorry for my mistake.

0 Likes 0 ·