question

jamie-noble avatar image
jamie-noble asked

cerbo GX battery percentage false reading

Hi, I have a client with a 12v 3kva multiplus unit connected to a cerbo gx screen with a smart shunt. He has sent me a video of the battery percentage readout on the cerbo gx screen which while charging, it jumps from its actual percentage (74%) down to 1% and back constantly. It only does this while charging and it is mimicked on the VE connect app via bluetooth. Any thought as to what could be causing it?

cerbo gxSmartShunt
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
brown529 avatar image
brown529 answered ·

I'm not so similar with the Lynx system but i think it is the same as with the BMV, you have to make a full charge to see the SOC.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

tozz avatar image tozz commented ·

I have a Lynx Ion BMS, but when the system isn't calibrated (eg. after adding new batteries) there isn't a SoC reading from the BMS. It shows "--". It doesn't fluctuate like TS is indicating.

0 Likes 0 ·
panorama-charter avatar image
panorama-charter answered ·
when the system isn't calibrated there isn't a SoC reading from the BMS. panorama charter
2 |3000

Related Resources