question

max32 avatar image
max32 asked

Smart Shunt history features

Hi,

currently im tracing down some intermediate current spikes while my vehicle is not in use and the Smart Shunt seems to be a good addition to this and also in the future. I wonder about the history feature using the app, can I

- Retrieve time resolved data on current over the last e.g. 12h using the App? So I could connect twice a day and get a good idea on when and how much current is pulled from the battery. I cant stay connected all the time using my phone for obviuos reasons.

Best

SmartShuntVictronConnect
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @Max3.2,

unfortunately not possible. The only way to achieve something like that is to have a GX device (CCGX, Venus GX or Cerbo GX), connect the shunt to it and let it report to VRM, from where you can read time resolved data.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

max32 avatar image
max32 answered ·

Too bad - Ill take a look into alternatives using arudino I guess

1 comment
2 |3000

Vance Mitchell avatar image Vance Mitchell commented ·

Victron Opensource

There are a few ideas here that could easily be adapted to your requirements.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources