question

rian-van-greunen avatar image
rian-van-greunen asked

Cant connect via Bluetooth to MPPT 75/15

Device appears in mobile app but will not connect. Disconnected from power and PV with no luck. Uninstall app and re install no luck Keep on asking for pin 000000 (3 times) and then create service report

How do I send the service report to you?

MPPT SmartSolarVictronConnect
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
gromheisei avatar image
gromheisei answered ·

switch on mobile phone location

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

rian-van-greunen avatar image rian-van-greunen commented ·

Done that No result

0 Likes 0 ·
Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) avatar image
Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) answered ·

Hi,

Can you please try to reset the PIN code using the PUK code. The procedure is described in the VictronConnect manual: https://ve3.nl/VictronConnect_manual

By the way: you can attach a service report to an answer or comment using the upload file button/icon in the editing toolbar.

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

1 comment
2 |3000

rian-van-greunen avatar image rian-van-greunen commented ·

Uploaded service report

Will have to remove MPPT device as PUK is at back of unit So if service report don't give a specific resolution will have to do it when I have spare time

0 Likes 0 ·
rian-van-greunen avatar image
rian-van-greunen answered ·

2 |3000

fuzzflyer avatar image
fuzzflyer answered ·

I have a similar issue. My connection states. 100/20, 48v.but my system is 12v! I tried to get guy to help but I can't fi D the post! I also can't find how to ask a question!! What a mess. For a so called top product!

Mine worked OK for 6 months then this password issue! Sounds like a reliability issue to*me!!

1 comment
2 |3000

Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·
0 Likes 0 ·