question

nikosant03 avatar image
nikosant03 asked

VE.Direct LoRaWAN with Kerlink WMC (Wanesy Management Center) LoRaWAN Network Server

Hi everyone,

We are designing a small portable unit and we have integrated the VE.Direct LoRaWAN – module with the SmartSolar MPPT charge controller in order to monitor remotely our system’s performance.

The system was operating flawlessly with the TTN Network. However, now we have jumped into the Kerlink WMC (Wanesy Management Center) LoRaWAN Network Server and we cannot figure out how to interconnect the VRM Portal with the WMC.

Could you please guide me through the integration procedure?

Thanks in advance

Nick

VE.DirectLoRaWAN
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi I’m sorry, but thats impossible.

perhaps the GlobalLink 520 is a good alternative for you.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

nikosant03 avatar image
nikosant03 answered ·

Thank you @mvader (Victron Energy) for your responce.

1. Is it possible to have the AppKey and AppEUI and also the payload format and decoder (or datasheet that describes how to decode the payload) of our device?
  2. If we register our device in a different network server is it possible to share with us the http integration (POST url) that forwards the data from TTN to VRM portal? We could set the same push data configuration and use your platform also.

We want to avoid LTE solution.. Is there any other solution using LoRa? Maybe a third party module compatible with your products?

Nick

1 comment
2 |3000

mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image mvader (Victron Energy) ♦♦ commented ·

Hi Nick,

I'm really sorry, but that its not possible.

Best regards, Matthijs

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

VE.Direct protocol FAQ