question

kurzer avatar image
kurzer asked

GlobalLink 520 in VRM Portal but not in the Victronconnect App

I see my new GlobalLink 520 in VRM Portal but not in my Victronconnect App on my phone.

In Victronconnect i am logged in with my vrm-account, the phone has internet, whats the Problem?

VRMgloballink
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
Lasse avatar image
Lasse answered ·

The GlobalLink 520 does not support real time data and does not work with victronconnect. You need a Venus OS device like the Cerbo for that functionality.

4 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Lasse avatar image Lasse ♦♦ commented ·

However, you can use the VRM web app. But I understand that it would make sense to have it in VictronConnect as well. I know that this is somewhere on the backlog of the development team but I don't know if and or when this would become available.

2 Likes 2 ·
mikerabern avatar image mikerabern Lasse ♦♦ commented ·
I would like to see this feature. It would help keep consolidated. As a new user it did seam likely it would be available in VRM app if it was in the VRM HTML. Thanks!
1 Like 1 ·
robbief avatar image robbief mikerabern commented ·
Totally Agree - Should definitely be in the app
0 Likes 0 ·
kurzer avatar image kurzer Lasse ♦♦ commented ·

The VRM web app is for now ok for me, thanks.

0 Likes 0 ·
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

Did you switched from the "local" tab to the "VRM" tab?

2 |3000

scott-2 avatar image
scott-2 answered ·

bump on this - please make available in VictronConnect App VRM tab.

2 |3000

dellmassive avatar image
dellmassive answered ·

bump on this as well - please make available in VictronConnect App VRM tab.

(is there a specific reason why its not on there? we know its not live data, but cant we see the last sent data and history in Connect?)

2 |3000

Related Resources

VRM login page

VRM documentation

VRM API documentation

How to change the Owner of a VRM installation

Globalink Product page

Globalink Online Manual

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic