question

mediacut avatar image
mediacut asked

VRM WEB Portal "widgets"

@mvader (Victron Energy),

Really apreciat all the efort for adding new information on WEB WRM portal, but can we have an option to select what we want to see?

For example me, as an end user I like to keep VRM clean, an I don't need to see information about location or about Battery monitor, basically is same information 2 times. An option that allows us to select "widgets" will be welcomed.

For example a new "widget" that will shows MPPT's individual real time production will be amazing. I have my custom app that show this info on my smart home integration, but on VRM will be a killing feature.

Thanks again for add temp sensor from Cerbo on VRM, we have now our eyes on temps!

screenshot-2021-03-12-at-142522.pngimg-9c688e756142-1.jpeg

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi @mediacut - thanks. See VRM Portal manual for how to hide those superfluous battery measurements. You can do it in your GX menu.

Showing individual tracker data is not possible yet; but its on the list.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mediacut avatar image mediacut commented ·

Other question. Some friends that has also Victron devices like Quattro and Multiplus and GX Color Control ask me if the temperature sensor from inverter on T+ and T- connector can be show on VRM Dashboard like the one from Cerbo. Now they check in advanced tab, but the ideea to show on Dashboard is awesome.

Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
mediacut avatar image
mediacut answered ·

Thanks for the fast answer.

I read the manual, indeed we can enable or disable battery monitor, but active one is stil visible. This give me the option to activate Battery BMS on VRM...nice!!

Just wait individual MPPT's on VRM :)

2 |3000

lorenzo-cavallo avatar image
lorenzo-cavallo answered ·

Visto che è stato aggiunto lo smart shunt nella schermata VRM, sarà possibile monitorare anche la batteria avviamento collegata ? Sarebbe fantastico. Grazie.

2 |3000