I have a question regarding a system I recently commissioned. The system consists out of the following:
- Venus GX – Firmware version v2.63
- MultiPlus 48/5000/70-100 – Firmware version 475
- BlueNova BN52V-100-52k Du - Firmware version v1.9
- SmartSolar MPPT VE.Can 250/100 rev2 - Firmware version v3.02
- 15 x 325W JA Solar PV panels
- Energy Meter ET112
The maximum charge current that the BlueNova battery can handle, is 50A (Discharge current of 100A). I noticed that the output power of the MPPT is limited to about 2700W, which equals a battery current of 50A, see the screenshots below. Is it so that the MPPT will not produce more than 50A in this case, even if the battery is fully charged and feedback is enabled? I.E. the MPPT is throttled to the maximum charge current the battery can handle? I could not find any documentation regarding Battery Charge Current when sizing a MPPT, did I maybe overlook it? Any suggestions would be appreciated.