question

Tyler avatar image
Tyler asked

VictronConnect Controller Bulk turns to Off automically

I plug my solar panels in everyday. I open the app and the Bluetooth loads and shows my solar panels getting watts of power. Then all of a sudden the watts drop to zero and the battery state flips to off and then back to bulk and then the watts go back up. Then the bulk switches to off automatically again and goes to zero.. don’t know why it does this but after about 30 minutes it starts working without flipping the bulk to off automatically.. thanks for the help

MPPT Controllers
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
ddickov avatar image
ddickov answered ·

Hi there no sure about what mppt etc and panels you are using, the victron mppt won’t charge unless the voltage is 5volts above the battery voltage it will switch off below this value hope this helps sort the problem thanks David

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Tyler avatar image
Tyler answered ·

Wire from VictronConnect to battery needs to be 6awg!

2 |3000