question

llubi avatar image
llubi asked

Smart products volatile memory

Hi!

I want to upgrade my installation, because I'm having too much stand-by consumption, but I'm not sure if it will erase the memory or something on the Victron equipment, thing is:

1 x Multiplus 12/1600

1 x Smart Orion TR 12/12-18

1 x Smart MPPT 100/20

1 x BMV-712

1 x Cerbo GX (with GPS & 4G)

2 x Smart Battery Protect 65A

1 x 200A lifepo battery

When not using the van, it stays in an underfloor parking, so I get no chances to get solar power (may I try to change the fluorescent light over the van?), so van is using around 130Wh/day with everything "Off".

I want to put 2 manual analogic "non powered in any way" battery 300A switches to disconnect manually the chargers from one side, and the rest of the system if van needs to be stopped more than 1 week.

So the question is, what will happen with my configurations in the MPPT, Orion, Multi and Battery Protects if I cut the power for 2-3 weeks? Will they wake up with the same configuration, or will they loose it? And the Cerbo? Will it also loose it?

Thanks!

Albert.

cerbo gxinverter current draw
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

5 Answers
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @llubi,

non of your devices will loose their settings once powered off.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

llubi avatar image
llubi answered ·

Updated title, maybe it's clearer now :)

2 |3000

llubi avatar image
llubi answered ·

Thanks Stefanie!

2 |3000

Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

The BMV will loose the SOC and you need to make a full recharge to synchronize back to 100%.

2 |3000

llubi avatar image
llubi answered ·

Thanks Matthias, BMV will be the only to be always connected until it auto disconnects o low voltage

2 |3000

Related Resources