question

h-m-heating avatar image
h-m-heating asked

Mulitplus 24/5000 has 116v live AC out Neutral

One of our Multiplus 24/5000 Inverters has 116v on the Neutral AC output. This is without anything connected to the AC input and without anything connected to the AC Output so it is coming from the Inverter, I spoke to the suppliers who said that as long as the Inverter works OK then that is alright.

I don't agree that this should be left as clearly something is wrong with this Inverter and should be repaired, I would be interested in comments from Victron if they agree that it should be sent back for repair?

multiple inverters
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
seb71 avatar image
seb71 answered ·

Ground relay is on or off?

Do you have a PE wire connected?

5 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

klim8skeptic avatar image klim8skeptic ♦ commented ·

You forgot to ask the output voltage.

Sometimes it is best not to ask....

0 Likes 0 ·
seb71 avatar image seb71 klim8skeptic ♦ commented ·

230V

0 Likes 0 ·
klim8skeptic avatar image klim8skeptic ♦ seb71 commented ·

Ur physic?

0 Likes 0 ·
seb71 avatar image seb71 klim8skeptic ♦ commented ·

Multiplus 24/5000 is only 230V.

0 Likes 0 ·
klim8skeptic avatar image klim8skeptic ♦ seb71 commented ·

That is a fair point :D.

One would have to ask the OP,

Ground relay is on or off?

Do you have a PE wire connected?

0 Likes 0 ·
h-m-heating avatar image
h-m-heating answered ·

The output AC is 230v there is 111v between Neutral and Earth on the Output of the Inverter, yes we have a Ground PE connected to an Earth Rod and the Ground Relay box is ticked in the setup.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic