question

Thomas avatar image
Thomas asked

ET340 oder EM24 für Phasenkompensation mit einem Multiplus 48/5000

Hello,

At the moment nobody can tell me exactly what kind of energy meter (ET340 or EM24) I should use for phase compensation.

I have a Multiplus 48/5000 in island mode. The ESS would like to use the phase compensation and the connection to the public grid.

As far as I know, the ET340 is newer and measures all 3 phases individually. But there should be problems with this. In many forums the suggestion is made that one should switch to the EM24.

What's the right way now?

I would appreciate an expert statement.

Best regards

Thomas

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter ChargerESSEnergy Meter3 phaseem24
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
David avatar image
David answered ·

I have a mutiplus II 48v 5000VA and use the EM24 (brand new ethernet model) for measuring the grid. I use phase compensation here as well.

Depending on your country, the model Victron reommcneds is different.

See: Energy Meters start page [Victron Energy] - Specifically see Q9.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

Funktionieren tun beide.

Mit dem ET340 kommt es im VRM Portal allerdings zu Darstellungsfehlern. Daher empfehlen bzw verbauen wir in 3phasigen Anlagen mit nur einem MultiPlus immer den EM24.

In 3phasigen Anlagen mit 3 MultiPlus gibt es mit dem ET340 keine Probleme.

2 |3000

Thomas avatar image
Thomas answered ·

Hello Matthias, Hello David,

many thanks for your help.

This helps me further. I will buy the EM24.

Greetings and stay healthy

Thomas

2 |3000