question

montague-monro avatar image
montague-monro asked

How to see time left on battery - VRM

Hi all! I've just added my smart shunt to my Venus OS and am looking at the VRM. On the bluetooth app I can see time left on the battery but am unable to find this display on the VRM portal. Does it exist, and if so, where can I find it? TIA!

VRMSmartShunt
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @Montague Monro,

there is a widget called Battery Summery. This will show you time left/time to go.

You'll find the widgets under the advanced tab and then top right hand corner.

bildschirmfoto-2021-01-29-um-202304.png

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

seb71 avatar image
seb71 answered ·

You can see it in "Battery Summary" and also in the Remote Console (if you have it enabled).

2 |3000

kurtinge avatar image
kurtinge answered ·

I am really missing this “time left” info on the startup dashboard. Ok, I can find it in the advanced, but this is so important information so I really would like it present in the initial dashboard.

2 |3000

Related Resources