question

rallan59 avatar image
rallan59 asked

Multiplus 3000 passthrough grid AC when batteries get to specific SOC

I have scanned through posts and can't find the specific configuration I want using Multiplus 3000. I'm assuming it's fairly simple? I would like Multiplus to passthough AC when my 6 12V Battle Born's (in parallel) get to a specific SOC, say 30%. I currently have the charger kick on at 30% SOC, but would like to only rely on solar (Victron MPPT 150/85) instead to charge batteries, and, have the Multi to passthrough grid AC to my connected appliances until batteries get back to 90% charged regardless of how long it takes with solar. Once at 90% charge I want Multi to switch back to battery power. How do I set this up via VE Config?

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

have a look in the Ess settings and scheduled Charging, this maybe what you are after

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

rallan59 avatar image
rallan59 answered ·

Thanks Paul! Got it to work (at least at this point) a couple days ago by simply unchecking "Enable Charger" in Charger settings and leaving Virtual Switch/Ignore AC Input settings/thresholds basically the same in my previous configuration. Batteries only getting charged from PV, and appliances get fed AC when SOC drops below thresholds.

2 |3000