question

Richard Douglas avatar image
Richard Douglas asked

VRM advanced graph showing critical loads over time

I have multiple systems running ESS successfully and I get a great visual picture on the new dashboard and on remote console of what my critical loads are (will work when grid down) and my AC loads - will not work when grid is down. I am not am to see this as a graph over time. I am sure it is possible to show this as a graph if the values can be shown in realtime. Please can you guide me as to where to see this info on the advanced graphs.

ESSVRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi @Richard Douglas,

Perhaps not yet,

I trust you are familiar with the widgets button, and the available options that presents in the advanced section of VRM.

cleanshot-2021-01-20-at-215141.jpg

That is the extent of the data currently shown, so if you can't find what you are looking for it might need to be added.

I will make an enquiry to find out in case it is there somewhere, otherwise if it can be added.

While you wait, have you had a look at the VRM Online Training on Victron Professional? It has more demonstrations and explanations.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Richard Douglas avatar image
Richard Douglas answered ·

Hi Guy. I suspect it is not there yet.

It is important for us in South Africa - with a terribly unreliable grid - to be able to estimate loads and the area under that curve at certain times of day to correctly size batteries and to a degree solar arrays. If you could get this on to the requests I'd be grateful.

1 comment
2 |3000

I understand, I will see what can be done.

For now - you can still get the info you want via the 'download function' here - though not displayed as nicely as the VRM :)

cleanshot-2021-01-20-at-222327.jpg

0 Likes 0 ·