question

barclay-89 avatar image
barclay-89 asked

Battery / inverter recommendation

I am going to be installing an Onan QD5000 into my race truck motorhome but also want to run off batteries whenever possible ie. overnight and whilst on the road travelling (the generator will be great for big loads i.e tools etc when needed but obviously cant be running all the time and while travelling) we will be running 230v appliances (Fridge, TV, led lighting, microwave, combi boiler, charging phones / laptop).

I am looking for recommendations for batteries to look at and how long would i should expect these to last? agm vs lithium - id rather use agm due to costs. (im not sure what my average consumption will be as i haven't finished building the truck yet) and also what sort of recharge time would i get out of the generator to the batteries.

Adding to the above, what inverter would be best suited? and also are there any other related products i will need / will be of value to have.

thanks in advance.

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter ChargerPhoenix Inverterbatterybattery capacity
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
barclay-89 avatar image
barclay-89 answered ·

Any ideas anyone?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

lehrling avatar image
lehrling answered ·

I think it is necessary to first assess what your peak load and total daily energy requirement will be.

2 |3000

DeVo Tyler avatar image
DeVo Tyler answered ·

You need to fill out a power plan

2 |3000