question

solarbackup avatar image
solarbackup asked

Need firmware 1.53 to revert back as 1.54 is giving problems

The system worked fine for 2 months and then started this erratic disconnecting and reconnecting, checked all fuses and crimping. Have 2 other exact systems running and working fine. The only difference between the systems to this one giving problems is that this one is using v1.54 on the controller. I need to put 1.53 back

firmware update
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
tony-c avatar image
tony-c answered ·

What unit is the firmware for?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

solarbackup avatar image
solarbackup answered ·

Smartsolar 150/100 ve.direct

2 |3000

seb71 avatar image
seb71 answered ·

Why a new thread on the same subject?

2 comments
2 |3000

solarbackup avatar image solarbackup commented ·

hoping for a miracle. The system is useless, no support from victron nor the victron dealer.

0 Likes 0 ·
seb71 avatar image seb71 solarbackup commented ·

Could be a hardware issue. And just a coincidence that the defective unit has 1.54 FW.

0 Likes 0 ·
tony-c avatar image
tony-c answered ·

Sorry I don't have what you require. try asking the people at https://energyconnections.net.au/

I have found them exceptionally helpful and quick to reply....good luck

1 comment
2 |3000

solarbackup avatar image solarbackup commented ·

Thank you, i just got off the phone with the dealer the unit has been retirned to them

0 Likes 0 ·